Thursday, November 5, 2009

DAy 115 - Progress Report

November 4, 2009

Exercise
Took a long walk with our dog park buddies.
P90X - Core Synergistics
1 mile on the treadmill - 11:00 minutes

I have been on this diet and exercise program since July,
so I think it is time to unveil the results to my imaginary readers -
you know who you are!


Here I am in mid-July
How 'bout that belly!
I was tipping the scale at 169.5

One month later.
I was down about 8 pounds.

Mid September
I actually had the audacity to wear a bikini!
Hope I didn't scare the neighbors.

No picture for October, but I must have been making progress.

November!
Much better in the belly area.

And check out those guns! (I kid)
I've got plenty of muscle in my arms (and I like that),
but I would really like to lose that fat that hangs down. Ugh!

So, anyway,
I've lost 15 pounds
2 inches off my waist
3 off my hips
2 off each thigh

Good, but I can do better.


Breakfast
V-8
(no pic)

Lunch
Lean Cuisine Sesame Chicken

Snack
V-8
American Cheese

Sill Hungry...
Rye Crackers
(same V-8)

Dinner
Orange Chicken
Steamed Rice
Edamame

No comments:

Post a Comment