Sunday, November 8, 2009

Day 118 - I'll Never Be A Triathalete

November 7, 2009

Exercise
4.5 mile run

There is a triathlon start/finish line in my neighborhood this weekend, so for the last few days there all these super-fit athletes roaming around the venue area and the neighborhood trails.
All I can say is DAYUM, those people are unbelievably fit.
I cannot imagine the dedication and hard work they must devote to their sport
to be such elite athletes. I'm in Awe.
I must stop whining about my puny little workout routine.

Breakfast
Egg
Toast
V-8

Snack
Refried Beans

Lunch
Lean Cuisine Mushroom Spinach Chicken Sandwich Thingy
Chips

One thing about the Lean Cuisines is that they are always edible.
Some I have liked more than others, but I think I have only tossed one in the trash.

Dinner
(no pic)

BBQ Pork Chop
Corn-On-The-Cob
Baked Apple

No comments:

Post a Comment