Monday, November 16, 2009

Days 125 & 126 - Weekend Wrap-Up

November 14-15, 2009

Exercise
Saturday
6 mile run
Sunday
1 mile walk

Saturday was a productive day,
had a good run, did chores and grocery shopping.
Sunday, on the other hand,
not so much.
I had every intention of running with the the dogs,
but once I got outside and realized how cold and windy it was
I took the dogs far enough to do their business
and high-tailed it home.

Saturday
Breakfast
Scrambled Egg
Cheese
Corn Tortilla
(running fuel-I really need to get some protein bars)

Lunch
Lean Cuisine Chicken Carbonara
Sauted Greens
(The greens are from my garden, the winter veggies are really coming along)

Snack
Rye Crackers
Swiss Cheese

Dinner
Skirt Steak
Noodles
Salad


Sunday
Peanut Butter Toast


Lunch
Roast Beef Sandwich

Dinner
Potato Soup
Fresh Baked Bread

(could have had some more greens here,
but I would have had to go outside to pick them)

No comments:

Post a Comment