Monday, November 9, 2009

Day 119 - Weakness Leaving The Body

November 8, 2009

Exercise
3.5 mile walk

I had every intention of running,
but then I woke up with charlie horse in my right thigh.
I was not quite a cramp,
but enough to make me skip the run and take a long walk instead.

We walked along part of the triathlon route while they were still setting it up. The refreshment tables were stocked with all kinds of beverages including Coke, because , I guess sometimes you really need a good ol' Coca Cola. Also, there were bananas, oranges and energy gel packs.
Some people had put up motivational signs for their loved ones, one read

"Pain is just weakness leaving the body."

I'll have to remember that one.

Breakfast
(Representative picture)
Scrambled Egg w/ Prosciutto
Toast
V-8
Lunch
Fried Chicken Breast
Salad

Snack
Orange

Snack 2
Doritos

Dinner
Mongolian Beef
Steamed Rice

No comments:

Post a Comment